Velocity Reviews

-   -   Adaptive exams. How many questions. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44322-adaptive-exams-how-many-questions.html)

Clive Mizen 06-17-2004 12:11 PM

Adaptive exams. How many questions.

A couple of years ago I read that certification exams
were to become adaptive. IE. The exam software measures
your speed and accuracy and delivers more of less
questions of varying difficulty depending on this.
I would be interested to know how many questions
candidates had to answer.

Eric 06-18-2004 01:44 PM

Re: Adaptive exams. How many questions.

Clive Mizen wrote:

> A couple of years ago I read that certification exams
> were to become adaptive. IE. The exam software measures
> your speed and accuracy and delivers more of less
> questions of varying difficulty depending on this.
> I would be interested to know how many questions
> candidates had to answer.

On the adaptive test, there's a different number of questions depending
on how many you get right.

It's not widely used for developer tests, as far as I know.

Eric