Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44278-mcsd-net-recruiters-and-job-networking.html)

Session Mwamufiya 06-01-2004 04:43 PM

MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking

In case some of you haven't noticed, I'm not posting
messages on this site to have you waste my time with your
outright abnoctious and pompous remarks!!! so if you
have no information to give on the subject, then shut the
@#&~ up!!!

I am actively job searching, and I would like to build a
network in order to get contacts to whom I can pass on my
CV for different positions and job opportunities. I
would greatly appreciate any assistance on the matter. I
am focussing my search for experienced MCSD .Net
positions in Paris, France.

Thank you

Session

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 06-01-2004 04:59 PM

Re: MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking

>In case some of you haven't noticed, I'm not posting
>messages on this site to have you waste my time with your
>outright abnoctious and pompous remarks!!! so if you
>have no information to give on the subject, then shut the
>@#&~ up!!!

this is newsgroup for certification, not for job seekers. If you
really think that any prospective employee reads this ng, and is going
leap up and down and offer you untold riches, you are very much
mistaken.

In any case, you have been given plenty of good advice from people in
this ng.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR 06-01-2004 04:59 PM

Re: MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:43:39 -0700, Session Mwamufiya extemporised:

> In case some of you haven't noticed, I'm not posting messages on this site
> to have you waste my time with your outright abnoctious and pompous
> remarks!!! so if you have no information to give on the subject, then
> shut the @#&~ up!!!

Well excuuuuuuse us! We had no idea such an important personage as
yourself would deign to post on this unworthy newsgroup. Please feel free
to continue, I am sure that others will be equally as impressed as I
am with your efforts.

> I am actively job searching, and I would like to build a network in order
> to get contacts to whom I can pass on my CV for different positions and
> job opportunities. I would greatly appreciate any assistance on the
> matter. I am focussing my search for experienced MCSD .Net positions in
> Paris, France.

As long as we're at it, I too am actively job searching, and would like to
get contacts to whom I can etc. etc. in Tahiti. What a coincidence, eh?

Good luck!

JaR
Moorean Thug

Schfooge 06-05-2004 04:03 AM

"Session Mwamufiya" <semwamufiya@alum.vassar.edu> wrote in message
> In case some of you haven't noticed, I'm not posting
> messages on this site to have you waste my time with your
> outright abnoctious and pompous remarks!!! so if you
> have no information to give on the subject, then shut the
> @#&~ up!!!

OK, we promise not to be "abnoctious" anymore. However, we
reserve the right to be obnoxious if we please.

Vanshaj Daga 06-13-2004 07:27 AM

MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking

Hi

In my views you should try using the Microsoft Network
for it. Just visit http://www.microsoft.com/careers and
sign in with your passport and post your resume and your
field of interest and your willingness to travel and it
will give you the whole database of jobs available for
you in one of the biggest software company thats
Microsoft itself. It will help you alot to start your
career with a boost.

Best Of Luck!!!

Vanshaj Daga
vanshajdaga2002net@hotmail.com