Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dumps for 320 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44259-dumps-for-320-a.html)

siddartha pal 05-26-2004 05:51 AM

Dumps for 320

Hi Everyone

I am preparing for 70-320 and I need some dumps.Can any
one fwd me the dumps which can help me in clearing the
same.

best regards
siddartha pal

05-26-2004 12:25 PM

Re: Dumps for 320

Go to Taco Bell and eat three bean boritos. That will help you clear your
dumps.

Disillusioned_01 05-26-2004 01:09 PM

Re: Dumps for 320

Think about what you are doing?
There are people who are genuinely trying to understand tech stuff behind
..Net . Now @#$%^&* like you are getting ahead
and probably getting getting Jobs Go away!!!

"siddartha pal" <palsiddharth@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone
>
> I am preparing for 70-320 and I need some dumps.Can any
> one fwd me the dumps which can help me in clearing the
> same.
>
> best regards
> siddartha pal

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 05-26-2004 04:38 PM

Re: Dumps for 320

hi to you too you worthless ****.

>I am preparing for 70-320 and I need some dumps.Can any
>one fwd me the dumps which can help me in clearing the
>same.

Sorry, can't help. However, I can give some advice; when slitting your
wrists, I am told it is better to slice up and down *then* across.

HTH

Let me know how you get on.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Brad Williams 05-26-2004 05:52 PM

Re: Dumps for 320

> Now @#$%^&* like you are getting ahead
> and probably getting getting Jobs

If someone hires him they deserve him.

Brad Williams

05-27-2004 03:39 PM

Dumps for 320

Well, I think that those other fellows are taking things
over the top, but I do agree with the fact that it is
better to learn and really work your way through the
exams. Sometimes the dumps are very helpful to do so, and
if they're used properly, one actually learns from them
instead of just simply memorizing them and hashing them
out on the exam. Here is a site of dumps that you could
use: www.braindumpcentral.com

as I said earlier, use it properly.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 05-27-2004 04:30 PM

Re: Dumps for 320

****wit

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Brad Williams 05-27-2004 04:30 PM

Re: Dumps for 320

> as I said earlier, use it properly.

Cheat properly so that the rationalizing is that much easier.

Who can blame you, a man's gotta sleep at night!

Brad Williams

Justin McDaniel 06-05-2004 06:34 PM

Re: Dumps for 320

Why is it better to cut in this direction?
I am curious.

> >Hi Everyone

> hi to you too you worthless ****.
>
> >I am preparing for 70-320 and I need some dumps.Can any
> >one fwd me the dumps which can help me in clearing the
> >same.

> Sorry, can't help. However, I can give some advice; when slitting your
> wrists, I am told it is better to slice up and down *then* across.
>
> HTH
>
> Let me know how you get on.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 06-05-2004 07:13 PM

Re: Dumps for 320

>Why is it better to cut in this direction?
>I am curious.

I believe it is far harder to stop the blood gushing if the vein or
arteriy is cut long ways.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3