Velocity Reviews

-   -   String Permutations (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t442504-string-permutations.html)

anmol.bhasin@gmail.com 04-28-2006 08:00 AM

String Permutations

I saw some String Permutations code .. suggested by different people
and books, however, it does not resolve the issue of repititions. The
idea should be to store the different characters used and not just the
positions.

Thad Smith 04-29-2006 01:46 AM

Re: String Permutations

anmol.bhasin@gmail.com wrote:
> I saw some String Permutations code .. suggested by different people
> and books, however, it does not resolve the issue of repititions. The
> idea should be to store the different characters used and not just the
> positions.

I don't understand your issue, but comp.lang.c is the wrong place to
discuss it. comp.programming may be appropriate if you can be more
specific.

--
Thad