Velocity Reviews

-   -   Error by Catch (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44226-error-by-catch.html)

=?Utf-8?B?UGFwcmkgQ2hha3Jhdm9ydHk=?= 05-20-2004 03:16 AM

Error by Catch

Hello

I have vb.net installed both at home and work

when i tried to upload a file at home it worked fine, but whe
i did it at work it came up with the message "You must set the permissions n the server "
"to allow the ASPNET user to write to the destination folder ", which I mentioned usin
Catch. What I cannot understand is why it did not have any problems at home
Also, why is it by default assuming the directory to be C:\inetpub\wwwroot when I mention a fil
to upload or save it to a directory

Many Thank
Papri

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 05-20-2004 05:01 PM

Re: Error by Catch

Oh god.....

On Wed, 19 May 2004 20:16:06 -0700, "Papri Chakravorty"

>Hello,
>
>I have vb.net installed both at home and work.
>
>when i tried to upload a file at home it worked fine, but when
>i did it at work it came up with the message "You must set the permissions n the server "
> "to allow the ASPNET user to write to the destination folder ", which I mentioned using
>Catch. What I cannot understand is why it did not have any problems at home ?
>Also, why is it by default assuming the directory to be C:\inetpub\wwwroot when I mention a file
>to upload or save it to a directory?
>
>Many Thanks
>Papri

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3