Velocity Reviews

-   -   transport protocol implementation in NDIS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4421-transport-protocol-implementation-in-ndis.html)

zenhwa 09-14-2004 11:38 PM

transport protocol implementation in NDIS

Hi there -

Just got a EDGE GC83 card from Sony-Ericsson.
The speed is better than GSM/GPRS. But it gets
pretty bad when I tried to stream a small video
using TCP over this cellular link.

I obtained transport source code (TFRC) for
this purpose and want to test it again. I have
two question here:

1. How to implement a new transport protocol in
NDIS driver? What are the implementation alternatives?

2. How to register the new transport protocol
to be used by a streaming application, such as MS media
player or realplayer etc.

Many thanks!
- Zenhwa