Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can anybody suggest a good book for 70:315 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44175-can-anybody-suggest-a-good-book-for-70-315-a.html)

PGP 05-07-2004 08:11 PM

Can anybody suggest a good book for 70:315

Hi I am looking for a good book to study for teh first
paper for the MCSD certification. "Developing and
Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
C#T .NET ". Would that be the book by Kalani?? or are
there any better ones.
Thanks

DalePres 05-08-2004 02:37 AM

Re: Can anybody suggest a good book for 70:315

Definitely go with Kalani. Of the dozens of certification books, across
many topics, that I have read, Kalani is the most accurate and reliable. It
is what I used and not only did I pass the test, I learned a lot in the
process.

Dale