Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-229 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44172-70-229-a.html)

Brunswick Lowe 05-06-2004 06:37 PM

70-229

All:

I passed 70-229 today, wrapping up the requirements for the MCSD for .net.
I've lurked around this newsgroup for the past year or so, participating
very little but picked up some good info. Thanks to all legitimate posters.

To the MCNGP - keep 'em honest!

Brunswick

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 05-06-2004 06:44 PM

Re: 70-229

>To the MCNGP - keep 'em honest!

As always!

BTW, well done and good luck.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR 05-06-2004 06:52 PM

Re: 70-229

On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:37:51 -0500, Brunswick Lowe declaimed:

> All:
>
> I passed 70-229 today, wrapping up the requirements for the MCSD for .net.
> I've lurked around this newsgroup for the past year or so, participating
> very little but picked up some good info. Thanks to all legitimate
> posters.
>
> To the MCNGP - keep 'em honest!
>
> Brunswick

Way to go, Low!

Comgrats.

JaR
Thug #10110

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 05-06-2004 06:56 PM

Re: 70-229

Brunswick Lowe wrote:
> All:
>
> I passed 70-229 today, wrapping up the requirements for the MCSD for
> .net. I've lurked around this newsgroup for the past year or so,
> participating very little but picked up some good info. Thanks to all
> legitimate posters.
>
> To the MCNGP - keep 'em honest!
>
> Brunswick

Congrats! Celebrate with a nice bowl of Brunswick Stew!

--
Fris "Sonny's" beeŽ

Certaholics

Brunswick Lowe 05-06-2004 08:17 PM

Re: 70-229

Big thanks to all.

Think I'll pass on the stew. Not exactly stew weather in the mid-south right
now.

Eric 05-06-2004 08:30 PM

Re: 70-229

Brunswick Lowe wrote: