Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exam 70-229 or Exam 70-300 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44122-exam-70-229-or-exam-70-300-a.html)

Sir Readalot 04-28-2004 02:26 PM

Exam 70-229 or Exam 70-300

Hi guys,

I passed exam 70-310 with 857. I have got two more before
I get certified, but I have not idea which one to tackle
next.

Can someone please advice me on which one to go for.

thanks in advance.

Vipul Patel 04-29-2004 11:37 AM

Re: Exam 70-229 or Exam 70-300

"Sir Readalot" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<584301c42d2c$db448bd0$a101280a@phx.gbl>...
> Hi guys,
>
> I passed exam 70-310 with 857. I have got two more before
> I get certified, but I have not idea which one to tackle
> next.
>
> Can someone please advice me on which one to go for.
>
> thanks in advance.

70-300 being a exam based on lot of theory, I would suggest that you
have 70-229 first and then follow with 70-300.

Regards
Vipul Patel
Microsoft India Community Star