Velocity Reviews

-   -   Newbie: math.h (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t440481-newbie-math-h.html)

Nagaraj 12-10-2005 10:31 AM

Newbie: math.h

If I use math.h in my c prg on linux platform the gcc does not compile.
I think some options are there to compile prg which use math.h which is
that? plese tell me.

Jordan Abel 12-10-2005 10:55 AM

Re: Newbie: math.h

On 2005-12-10, Nagaraj <nagarajsrb@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I use math.h in my c prg on linux platform the gcc does not compile.
> I think some options are there to compile prg which use math.h which is
> that? plese tell me.

Question 14.3 from the faq:

Mark McIntyre 12-10-2005 10:55 AM

Re: Newbie: math.h

On 10 Dec 2005 02:31:48 -0800, in comp.lang.c , "Nagaraj"
<nagarajsrb@gmail.com> wrote:

>If I use math.h in my c prg on linux platform the gcc does not compile.
>I think some options are there to compile prg which use math.h which is
>that? plese tell me.

This is a FAQ. 14.3