Velocity Reviews

-   -   projects ,samples exercises (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t439769-projects-samples-exercises.html)

Robert S 10-12-2005 07:43 PM

projects ,samples exercises

hello folks,

i am an intermediate or low intermediate level C programer.does anybody know
a good website that offers projects,exercises where i can write some codes
and improve my programming skill?

thanks
bobby

Jaspreet 10-12-2005 09:20 PM

Re: projects ,samples exercises

Robert S wrote:
> hello folks,
>
> i am an intermediate or low intermediate level C programer.does anybody know
> a good website that offers projects,exercises where i can write some codes
> and improve my programming skill?
>
> thanks
> bobby

Goto www.yahoogroups.com and search for c-prog. Subscribe to it and
there is a links and a file section. Go through those links. Some of
those links would take you to sites for exercise and examples or basic
projects.

And, I am not a moderator of that group or have taken money from anyone
to promote the group. (Incase anyone had that doubt).

Robert Gamble 10-13-2005 02:04 AM

Robert S wrote:
> hello folks,
>
> i am an intermediate or low intermediate level C programer.does anybody know
> a good website that offers projects,exercises where i can write some codes
> and improve my programming skill?

http://acm.uva.es/problemset/
http://www.topcoder.com/tc

Robert Gamble