Velocity Reviews

-   -   webservice client doesn't work properly (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43942-webservice-client-doesnt-work-properly.html)

jacksu 02-24-2004 04:38 PM

webservice client doesn't work properly

Sorry for posting this again. I tried some other senario,
and found there is a fundamental issue about the
webservice client.

If there is "0x0d", "0x0a" at the end of the xml document,
C# webservice client will fail.

For example, Amazon webservice will fail with C#, but
google works. With the same .NET framework.

I tried to override some webservice system class, failed.
Because the one which reports the error is not virtual
class, so that can't override.

That class name
is "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProto col.Re
adResponse"

Is there any fixing on that?

Any suggestion is welcome, thanks in advance.

Jack