Velocity Reviews

-   -   GREAT Free Resources (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43935-great-free-resources.html)

Nacho 02-24-2004 01:27 AM

GREAT Free Resources

http://www.wellitworkedlasttime.com/...esources/mcsd/

Bill Hileman 02-24-2004 02:03 PM

Re: GREAT Free Resources

Nacho wrote:
> http://www.wellitwontworkthistime.co...esources/mcsd/

Duly noted and forwarded to tctips@microsoft.com

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-24-2004 04:32 PM

Re: GREAT Free Resources

>Duly noted and forwarded to tctips@microsoft.com

Does this warrant an assf*cker comment?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Bill Hileman 02-24-2004 04:41 PM

Re: GREAT Free Resources

>> Duly noted and forwarded to tctips@microsoft.com

> Does this warrant an assf*cker comment?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

For the webmaster, yes, but I doubt he reads here so it would probably be
wasted. I don't know if the OP is innocent or not. The site -does- look
appealing, but it contained links to Test King PDF's. tctips did send me
back an automated reply, let's hope they look into shutting this site down.

Lorne Smith 02-24-2004 04:58 PM

Re: GREAT Free Resources

One wonders if there are actually ANY cases of MS managing to shut one of
these buggers down...

"Bill Hileman" <billh@dasiDASHsoftware.com> wrote in message
> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
> >> Duly noted and forwarded to tctips@microsoft.com

> > Does this warrant an assf*cker comment?
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> For the webmaster, yes, but I doubt he reads here so it would probably be
> wasted. I don't know if the OP is innocent or not. The site -does- look
> appealing, but it contained links to Test King PDF's. tctips did send me
> back an automated reply, let's hope they look into shutting this site

down.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-24-2004 05:08 PM

Re: GREAT Free Resources

BTW, Network Guru is missing Frisbee, thought you would like to know.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Bill Hileman 02-24-2004 05:23 PM

Re: GREAT Free Resources

> BTW, Network Guru is missing Frisbee, thought you would like to know.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Thanks, but Network Guru is a strange person indeed. He's been doing a
troll act for three or four years now. It used to be funny, but now it's
just sad.

I'm taking a bit of a vacation from Frisbee for now. I will be back one
day, but my life is a bit of a shambles at the moment. It's nothing
personal to any of my fellow MCNGP'ers and other friends, just don't want to
get into it at this time.

JaR 02-24-2004 05:48 PM

Re: GREAT Free Resources

Bill Hileman opined, On 2/24/04 9:23 AM:

> Thanks, but Network Guru is a strange person indeed. He's been doing a
> troll act for three or four years now. It used to be funny, but now it's
> just sad.
>
> I'm taking a bit of a vacation from Frisbee for now. I will be back one
> day, but my life is a bit of a shambles at the moment. It's nothing
> personal to any of my fellow MCNGP'ers and other friends, just don't want to
> get into it at this time.

Be well, Bill. My thoughts are with you.

J.R.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-24-2004 06:06 PM

Re: GREAT Free Resources

>Be well, Bill. My thoughts are with you.

Mine too.

Frisbee's posts are indeed real and are sadly missed.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-24-2004 06:08 PM

Re: GREAT Free Resources

>Thanks, but Network Guru is a strange person indeed.

Very....

> It used to be funny, but now it's
>just sad.

... and quite scary.