Velocity Reviews

-   -   Online Cert Training (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43817-online-cert-training.html)

Magenta Devine 01-28-2004 06:57 AM

Online Cert Training

Has anyone used online courses to study MS Certs? I am
considering Skillsoft or NETG as they seems to cover topics
well and cane be used whenever and wherever.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 01-28-2004 10:50 AM

Re: Online Cert Training

>Has anyone used online courses to study MS Certs? I am
>considering Skillsoft or NETG as they seems to cover topics
>well and cane be used whenever and wherever.
>Any thoughts?
>Thanks,

And how much does that cost compared to the online MSDN???

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3