Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Warning: MVP.org is not a Microsoft MVP site (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43749-re-warning-mvp-org-is-not-a-microsoft-mvp-site.html)

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 01-13-2004 03:54 PM

Ken Briscoe wrote:
>> Darth 2000
>> Says: I need to sleep. Already 2:30am!
>>

> 2:30, where the hell are you, the Death Star?

He's an Aussie. We could use him to carry on the MCNGP cause while the rest
of us are sleeping.

--
Fris "But he's dragging his feet on one of the requirements" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Darth 2000 01-14-2004 02:39 AM

Re: Warning: MVP.org is not a Microsoft MVP site

> > 2:30, where the hell are you, the Death Star?
>
> He's an Aussie. We could use him to carry on the MCNGP cause while the

rest
> of us are sleeping.

What's a Death Star? Hee hee hee....
Yes, I'm Aussie. A Sydney-ite to be precise.

--
---------------
Darth 2000

Consultant 01-14-2004 03:06 PM

Re: Warning: MVP.org is not a Microsoft MVP site

hope you are not a danger boy

Ken Briscoe 01-14-2004 03:55 PM

Re: Warning: MVP.org is not a Microsoft MVP site

> hope you are not a danger boy

The force is strong with this one.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Darth 2000 01-15-2004 12:59 AM

Re: Warning: MVP.org is not a Microsoft MVP site

I usually only use "The Force" when I'm driving.

"HEY!! You cut me off!!"
"No I didn't"
"Well, maybe you didn't."

--
---------------
Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

Eric 01-19-2004 06:17 PM

Darth 2000 wrote:

> I usually only use "The Force" when I'm driving.
>
> "HEY!! You cut me off!!"
> "No I didn't"
> "Well, maybe you didn't."

Do you ever raise your hands from the steering wheel and let the force
guide you?

Hermit Dave 01-20-2004 01:02 AM

Re: Warning: MVP.org is not a Microsoft MVP site

didnt ya hear bout the car pileup a few days back near the sydney harbour ?
who do you reckon caused that..
aussie using force to guide himself (should have rather used it to guide the
car)
lmao...
--
Regards,