Velocity Reviews

-   -   can i take mcsd test (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43731-can-i-take-mcsd-test.html)

Neha Pant 01-09-2004 12:11 PM

can i take mcsd test

i have been working at a computer centre for past two
years.i hold 2 years computer diploma from niit.Can i take
mcsd test.where should i start from.
rgds
neha

Jay Walters 01-09-2004 09:01 PM

can i take mcsd test

Hello World

Hermit Dave 01-09-2004 09:25 PM

Re: can i take mcsd test

lol.... lmao...
you start here.. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp

c'mon this is a microsoft exam... the best place to ask where do i start is
obviously microsoft.com

--
Regards,

HD

Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\) 01-09-2004 09:38 PM

Re: can i take mcsd test

and everytime you find something that seems confusing, go to:

http://msdn.microsoft.com

then to the library

then to .NET Development/.NET Framework SDK/.NET Framework/Reference

I used this section more than anything else in my studies to understand how
the framework
fit together, how the various classes worked...

But, being one who learns by seeing rather than reading I wrote many
programs until everything
clicked and made sense.

Schfooge 01-09-2004 10:17 PM

Re: can i take mcsd test

"Hermit Dave" <hermitd.REMOVE@CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> lol.... lmao...
> you start here.. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp
>
> c'mon this is a microsoft exam... the best place to ask where do i start

is
> obviously microsoft.com

I wonder about people who can't find easy to find
stuff on the internet. A lot of the time, finding a
web site only requires sticking the name of what you
want info about between "www." and ".com".
The rest of the time, Google.com will help you find
it.

sudeep 01-10-2004 09:33 AM

Re: can i take mcsd test

Hello Neha,
Yes u can give MCSD Exams. If u need any help pls contact in my i
sudeepseth@hotmail.co

sudee

Nitin Sontakke 01-10-2004 02:26 PM

can i take mcsd test

Hello Neha,

You are not mentioning if you have any real-life s/w
development experience, which is not strictly required but
highly desired.

If you don't have experience, best thing is to do all of
the lab sessions personally without help.

In reality, you are the only judge of your capabilities and
if you feel like having certification, by all means go
ahead and do it.

There is no strict or academic starting point. You can take
up exams in any order. You take any amount of time span to
complete the whole certification, as long as NONE of the
participating exams are expired.

If you have more questions, please do drop a line.

Regards,

Nitin.

DISILLUSIONED_01 01-11-2004 10:41 PM

can i take mcsd test

DON'T

General Protection Fault 01-12-2004 04:50 PM

Re: can i take mcsd test

http://www.toefl.org

Hermit Dave 01-13-2004 11:18 AM

Re: can i take mcsd test

hey if they are so lame that they need a www and a .com at the end... then
they shouldnt be doing MCSD.net

--

Regards,

HD