Velocity Reviews

-   -   Why can not register a new .net passport or a new hotmail account (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43705-why-can-not-register-a-new-net-passport-or-a-new-hotmail-account.html)

Alick Lv 01-04-2004 08:25 AM

Why can not register a new .net passport or a new hotmail account

Hello,
if you can help ,please let me know.
i am from China, GuangZhou.

I am just becoming MCSD For Visual studio 6.0 then
received the e-mail from MCP and be notified to
use .net passport to access MCP member sites to confirm
my address, but i can not register a new net. passport
or a new hotmail account even if i attempt many times.

how can i do it, i want to receive my MCSD certificate
as soon as possible.

thanks a lots.

ggia 01-04-2004 06:12 PM

Re: Why can not register a new .net passport or a new hotmail account

"Alick Lv" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<039401c3d29c$49abc1b0$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
> Hello,
> if you can help ,please let me know.
> i am from China, GuangZhou.
>
> I am just becoming MCSD For Visual studio 6.0 then
> received the e-mail from MCP and be notified to
> use .net passport to access MCP member sites to confirm
> my address, but i can not register a new net. passport
> or a new hotmail account even if i attempt many times.
>
> how can i do it, i want to receive my MCSD certificate
> as soon as possible.
>
> thanks a lots.

I changed to Yahoo email because I cannot wait to find out if Hotmail
is really serious about what they've done.