Velocity Reviews

-   -   First MCSD of 2004? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43695-first-mcsd-of-2004-a.html)

TheJester 01-02-2004 10:18 PM

First MCSD of 2004?

I just passed the 70-300 exam to complete my MCSD this
morning. So I'm wondering, does this make me the first
new MCSD of 2004? If so, I'd like a cookie, please...
thanks!

iCertify.net 01-02-2004 11:19 PM

Re: First MCSD of 2004?

I have no idea whether or not you are the first MCSD of 2004 - but
regardless, Congratulations on a job well done!
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

TomTom 01-03-2004 12:46 AM

Re: First MCSD of 2004?

I thought that the guys in the far east are the first ones, but they may be
enjoying longer vacations and exams may not be offerred on 1/2. :-)

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) 01-03-2004 01:50 PM

Re: First MCSD of 2004?

There was a guy in Kiribai who made the first MCSD of 2004, being closest to
the International Date Line. His wife had to power the computer by peddling
really fast on a bike connected to a power converter. He plans to use his
new certificate to fill up a hole in his hut. ;->

Not sure really who is first for 2004. Australia might be a good realistic
guess. Congratulations on completing the certification either way.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!