Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 70-315, High Marks for Kilani and Transcender (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43687-passed-70-315-high-marks-for-kilani-and-transcender.html)

Dylan Phillips 12-30-2003 09:11 PM

Passed 70-315, High Marks for Kilani and Transcender

I just passed 70-315 and wanted to give high marks to the Kilani Study Guide
and the Transcender Practice Tests. I felt very prepared.

Dylan

Sharon 12-31-2003 07:36 PM

Passed 70-315, High Marks for Kilani and Transcender

I see alot of references to books by Kilani on this board
and am unfamiliar with him. What is his full name and the
name of some of his books??

Dylan Phillips 01-01-2004 01:27 AM

Re: Passed 70-315, High Marks for Kilani and Transcender

The Kilani(s): Amit Kilani and Priti Kilani are the authors of the study
guides published by QUE.

Since I have pretty extensive .NET experience, I've been using the Exam Cram
2 Series. They are WELL worth the money and provide easy reference to other
sources should you need additional information.

Good Luck on your exams,
Dylan

techie 01-01-2004 05:29 PM

Re: Passed 70-315, High Marks for Kilani and Transcender

Do the books have practical labs and the end of chapters? Its always nice
to do some practical exercises.

=?Utf-8?B?Q8OpZHJpYw==?= 01-01-2004 07:01 PM

Re: Passed 70-315, High Marks for Kilani and Transcender

Hello

Yes they have practical labs

I agree with everybody, these books are very great to grade your MCS

Regard

C├ędric (France)

Skip 01-03-2004 12:08 AM

Re: Passed 70-315, High Marks for Kilani and Transcender

Pardon a lurker, ...

Should that not be Kalani?