Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43672-mcsd.html)

Yusuf Islam 12-27-2003 10:43 AM

MCSD

deaR sirs.

My name is Yusuf Islam I am from Quetta in Pakistan.

I want mcsd so I can move here to America and work hard.

What I need to do for mcsd, please help.

Waiting for reply

Kline Sphere 12-27-2003 11:13 AM

Re: MCSD

>My name is Yusuf Islam

Didn't you used to be Cat Stevens?

SSW 12-29-2003 08:55 AM

Re: MCSD

Yusuf,

For MCSD click on link below.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

For MCAD click on link below.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp

For other certification click on link below.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

HTH(Hope this helps)

Thanks,

sswalia
MCSD, MCAD, OCA

Eric 12-29-2003 07:15 PM

Re: MCSD

Just to make sure you know this - there is not a guarantee that you'll
get a job just because you get an MCAD or MCSD. You also need work
experience if you want a good job.

Eric

Bill 12-30-2003 11:37 AM

Re: MCSD

And thats where the problem starts and ends, no experience -> no work -> no
experience.

But at least you have a certificate.

Yawn...