Velocity Reviews

-   -   Who is The Youngest MCSD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43657-who-is-the-youngest-mcsd.html)

AbdulazizTarabzouni 12-22-2003 08:21 PM

Who is The Youngest MCSD

Please I really want to know who is the world's youngest
MCSD , to know if i can be him :) i am 13 and i finished
the first 2 courses can i make it and be the Youngest
MCSD ???!!!!

Kline Sphere 12-22-2003 08:52 PM

Re: Who is The Youngest MCSD

>Please I really want to know who is the world's youngest
>MCSD , to know if i can be him :) i am 13 and i finished
>the first 2 courses can i make it and be the Youngest
>MCSD ???!!!!

Easy. It's young Timmy Johnson from Winter Park, Colorado.

He was just 15 minutes old when he gain his mcsd (dot net track).

Incidently, this was five minutes AFTER he composed his first great
mass. However, he did not find a cure for cancer until he was at least
an hour old (his actual age at the time escapes me).

Jay Walters 12-22-2003 10:41 PM

Who is The Youngest MCSD

Let's look at the pros and cons.

(CONS)
It won't get you in to guiness.
It won't get you a job.
It won't get you a driver's license.
and it certainly won't get you a girlfriend.

(PROS)
It will cost you hundreds of dollars.
and it will expire before you're old enough to shave.

:-) .. I'm *not* trying to bum you out, it's great that
you have this much of a jump on it... but at your age, if
you really want to get ahead, focus on understanding the
art and elegence of oo programming and not some stupid
exams that you can only show off to your teachers.

Good Luck!

12-22-2003 11:24 PM

Re: Who is The Youngest MCSD

Well, it might get him into the guiness record book. Won't get him a girl
though.

Jay Walters 12-23-2003 12:38 AM

Re: Who is The Youngest MCSD

You're on to something..

Maybe the guiness book entry will help with the girl...

;-)

wrote in message
>> Let's look at the pros and cons.
>>
>> (CONS)
>> It won't get you in to guiness.
>> It won't get you a job.
>> It won't get you a driver's license.
>> and it certainly won't get you a girlfriend.
>>
>> (PROS)
>> It will cost you hundreds of dollars.
>> and it will expire before you're old enough to shave.
>>
>> :-) .. I'm *not* trying to bum you out, it's great that
>> you have this much of a jump on it... but at your age,

if
>> you really want to get ahead, focus on understanding

the
>> art and elegence of oo programming and not some stupid
>> exams that you can only show off to your teachers.
>>
>> Good Luck!

12-23-2003 12:44 PM

Re: Who is The Youngest MCSD

If there are serial killer groupies, then there must also be guiness book
groupies.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) 12-24-2003 04:02 PM

Re: Who is The Youngest MCSD

Unfortunately, he was killed in a tragic teeter totter accident at the age
of 3. ;->

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) 12-24-2003 04:03 PM

Re: Who is The Youngest MCSD

Depends. If he really learns, rather than crams, by the time he is in high
school, he can be making decent money building websites when he gets home
after school. Okay, no girls there. But, when he gets into college and is
already making decent cash, you might be surprised.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Kline Sphere 12-24-2003 04:36 PM

Re: Who is The Youngest MCSD

>Unfortunately, he was killed in a tragic teeter totter accident at the age
>of 3. ;->

What a waste...

12-25-2003 03:33 AM

Who is The Youngest MCSD

Out all these crops
If you really want to know the Youngest MCSD
Call Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center
(Microsoft CTEC)
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...worldsites.asp
or Email to MCPHelp@microsoft.com

Hope this will help you.