Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passing Exams (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43622-passing-exams.html)

Kline Sphere 12-15-2003 08:11 PM

Re: Passing Exams

>Should we have to learn lengthy commands and parameters or
>just the proper knowledge of concept is needed?

Both. Although unfortunately little 'proper knowledge of concept' is
required.

Outback Dweller 12-15-2003 08:52 PM

Re: Passing Exams

All the way round. The proper concept of knowledge is needed ;-)

Consultant 12-15-2003 08:54 PM

Re: Passing Exams

i don't care for that restraunt

Outback Dweller 12-15-2003 10:03 PM

Re: Passing Exams

Hey, there is a lot of chicken in supply : the restaurant does not need you
anymore.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) 12-16-2003 01:40 PM

Re: Passing Exams

Get a good book and learn the core. Then, consider taking practice exams
(Transcender, et al) to make sure you have the skills down to pass the test.
The practice exams will generally give you a great gauge on where you are.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Mas Jabier 12-17-2003 12:18 AM

Passing Exams

Imran,

For what I have experienced, you have to master the
concept and techniques behind the language itself. It's
only small amount of exam test that deal with syntax;and
if it does, the syntax is familiar with us (if you code in
most of your work)

So I suggest you this strategy :
-Get a good book for MCSD.MCAD Self Learning, and study
the core. Find some stressings.
-Practice with your own code to implement the concepts.
-Get Trancender to emphasize your concepts with real
questions.

Hope this helps :)

Jody Ananda
MCAD.Net,MCSD.Net