Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hello (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43608-hello.html)

Bill Gates 12-10-2003 10:50 PM

Hello

Hi All,
Just checking how are you guys doing with Certification.
Thanks,
Bill

12-10-2003 11:54 PM

Hello

Very funny...:)

Jay Walters 12-11-2003 03:07 AM

Hello

Things are going great Billy!

I got your invitation to the New Years Bash!! I'll be
there!

But you'll have to pay me back the 5 bucks you owe me!

Sally 12-11-2003 03:50 AM

Hello

Hi Bill,
Would you reply, if I email you.
Thanks,
Sally

Kline Sphere 12-11-2003 06:50 PM

Re: Hello

>I got your invitation to the New Years Bash!! I'll be
>there!

9pm start, is that right?

>But you'll have to pay me back the 5 bucks you owe me!

Bastard owe's 20 bucks!

Kline Sphere 12-11-2003 06:50 PM

Re: Hello

Only if you send him a picture Sally.
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:50:02 -0800, "Sally"

Jay Walters 12-11-2003 09:48 PM

Re: Hello

lol - ,,, plus interest!

Consultant 12-12-2003 09:36 PM

Re: Hello

it's all good, bill.

thanks,
god

piet_1010@hotmail.com 12-16-2003 04:42 PM

Hello

Its kool Bill but only the market in South Africa, what
can we do in Africa (Nigeria).

Thanks

Peter Kome
Lagos Nigeria