Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: failed exam 70-305 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43512-re-failed-exam-70-305-a.html)

hello 11-24-2003 08:15 PM

Re: failed exam 70-305

Maybe more practice will help. What score did you get on Transcender? Also,
make sure to click on the links in Transcender (usually pointing to MSDN
Library) after each question.

During the exam, time yourself. For example break the exam into two, half of
the total number of questions done in half the amount of time allowed.

Good luck for next time.

Kline Sphere 11-24-2003 08:44 PM

Re: failed exam 70-305

>Maybe more practice will help.

What are you on about 'more practice'? What sort of 'practice' does
one need in order to be able click option and check buttons!

hello 11-24-2003 08:56 PM

Re: failed exam 70-305

I meant practicing writing some code. Did that answer your question? Or did
I misinterpret your posting?

Kline Sphere 11-24-2003 09:16 PM

Re: failed exam 70-305

>I meant practicing writing some code. Did that answer your question? Or did
>I misinterpret your posting?

That's better/