Velocity Reviews

-   -   PPTP client and cisco NAT (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t433586-pptp-client-and-cisco-nat.html)

Jarek 01-06-2007 10:23 AM

PPTP client and cisco NAT

Hi
My topology is

PPTP client< ------->cisco 2620 overload NAT< ------>Internet
<------------>(PPTP server- somewhere)

I cannot establish connection with PPTP server.
Is it my problem that i have CISCO IOS Release 12.1.5, version on my cisco
2620? I've found in internet that the first IOS, which is pass throug for
PPTP traffic via NAT is 12.1.5T.
Please, help me
Jarek

Drake 01-06-2007 12:02 PM

Re: PPTP client and cisco NAT

"Jarek" <katmander@usunto.wp.pl> wrote in message
> Hi
> My topology is
>
> PPTP client< ------->cisco 2620 overload NAT< ------>Internet
> <------------>(PPTP server- somewhere)
>
> I cannot establish connection with PPTP server.
> Is it my problem that i have CISCO IOS Release 12.1.5, version on my cisco
> 2620? I've found in internet that the first IOS, which is pass throug for
> PPTP traffic via NAT is 12.1.5T.
> Please, help me
> Jarek

You've answered your own question. 12.1.5T is a later release than 12.1.5.
If you have a Cisco.com account and your router has enough memory, why
not upgrade to a 12.4 release.