Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f26-mcsd.html)
-   -   MCSD VC++.NET (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43355-mcsd-vc-net.html)

Miguel Tadeu 10-30-2003 04:30 PM

MCSD VC++.NET
 
Is it me or there is no MCSD on VC++.NET? Why is that? Is
MS planing to leave VC++ and base their development
platforms under VB.NET and C#.NET?

VC++ is now the only platform targeted compiler in Visual
Studio. It would be a shame if VC++ ends.

Miguel Tadeu

Kline Sphere 10-30-2003 05:15 PM

MCSD VC++.NET
 
I agree my friend. It would be a shame if this happened.

>-----Original Message-----
>Is it me or there is no MCSD on VC++.NET? Why is that? Is
>MS planing to leave VC++ and base their development
>platforms under VB.NET and C#.NET?
>
>VC++ is now the only platform targeted compiler in Visual
>Studio. It would be a shame if VC++ ends.
>
>Miguel Tadeu
>.
>


Kline Sphere 10-30-2003 06:44 PM

Re: MCSD VC++.NET
 
>I agree my friend.

You have no friends apart from Mr Left & Mr Right Hand.

Kline Sphere 10-30-2003 08:00 PM

Re: MCSD VC++.NET
 
Funny, you actually believe that an insecure tactic such
as name-calling is going to make me go away. Evidently,
you STILL haven't figured this out, and it's already been
a couple of months. Let me know when it sinks in.

>-----Original Message-----
>>I agree my friend.

>
>You have no friends apart from Mr Left & Mr Right Hand.
>.



Kline Sphere 10-30-2003 08:27 PM

Re: MCSD VC++.NET
 
Is Mr Left Hand's turn today?

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:00:21 -0800, "Kline Sphere" <ks@t.com> wrote:

>Funny, you actually believe that an insecure tactic such
>as name-calling is going to make me go away. Evidently,
>you STILL haven't figured this out, and it's already been
>a couple of months. Let me know when it sinks in.
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>>I agree my friend.

>>
>>You have no friends apart from Mr Left & Mr Right Hand.
>>.



Shawn 10-30-2003 09:05 PM

Re: MCSD VC++.NET
 
to the "new" kline sphere,
on behalf of many people, thank you "so" much for giving
this idiot a taste of his own medicine. he or she (or it)
never makes a useful post.

>-----Original Message-----
>Is Mr Left Hand's turn today?
>
>On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:00:21 -0800, "Kline Sphere"

<ks@t.com> wrote:
>
>>Funny, you actually believe that an insecure tactic such
>>as name-calling is going to make me go away. Evidently,
>>you STILL haven't figured this out, and it's already

been
>>a couple of months. Let me know when it sinks in.
>>
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>>I agree my friend.
>>>
>>>You have no friends apart from Mr Left & Mr Right Hand.
>>>.

>
>.
>


=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 10-30-2003 09:21 PM

Re: MCSD VC++.NET
 
Shawn wrote:
> to the "new" kline sphere,
> on behalf of many people, thank you "so" much for giving
> this idiot a taste of his own medicine. he or she (or it)
> never makes a useful post.


For you, maybe. I find the original Kline's posts quite entertaining.

He's MCNGP material.

--
Fris "You could be #27" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help


Kline Sphere 10-30-2003 09:34 PM

Re: MCSD VC++.NET
 
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:21:40 -0500, FrisbeeŽ MCNGP
<oncebitten@twiceshy.com> wrote:

>He's MCNGP material.


Already am, under a different pseudonym.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 10-30-2003 09:41 PM

Re: MCSD VC++.NET
 
Kline Sphere wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:21:40 -0500, FrisbeeŽ MCNGP
> <oncebitten@twiceshy.com> wrote:
>
>> He's MCNGP material.

>
> Already am, under a different pseudonym.


Well, chit. You gonna make me guess?

--
Fris "I guess we were right then" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help


Kline Sphere 10-30-2003 09:46 PM

Re: MCSD VC++.NET
 
>on behalf of many people, thank you "so" much for giving
>this idiot a taste of his own medicine. he or she (or it)
>never makes a useful post.


Maybe you're the sort of person that appreciates the 'quality' of the
majority of posts to this group, personally I find them quite sad.
Most are simply ridiculous, i.e. 'how do I get my mcsd' or 'Please
send the transcender for ....'. Those that aren't, well, the answer
can be found even by a moron in less than a minute simply by searching
Google.

But yes, I do not take this group seriously, but I do feel my replies
typically reflect the original post.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.