Velocity Reviews

-   -   HELP: Forgot how to get into Cisco Aironet 1100 configuration (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t433406-help-forgot-how-to-get-into-cisco-aironet-1100-configuration.html)

lothario4real@yahoo.com 12-20-2006 04:37 AM

HELP: Forgot how to get into Cisco Aironet 1100 configuration

Hey guys,
I haven't gone into the Aironet 1100 configuration page in over a year
since now i want to create a new SSID and network key after my home
network messed up and now i got it up and running again. I used the ip
address of the access point on my network to see if i can get into it
via Internet Explorer to configure it, but it couldn't get it. I
looked at the quickstart guide for the 1100 and it tells of the
default of 10.0.0.1, so i typed it in, but it went nowhere also. I am
frustrated since i did this about a year ago and now i have a real
brainfart!! Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

www.BradReese.Com 12-20-2006 06:07 AM

Re: HELP: Forgot how to get into Cisco Aironet 1100 configuration

You may wish to investigate Troubleshooting Cisco Aironet Access
Points:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0804196e9.html

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese