Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-305 Exam no. of questions?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43335-70-305-exam-no-of-questions.html)

SMG_Ire 10-27-2003 07:06 PM

70-305 Exam no. of questions??

The lenght of the 70-305 Web Apps w/ vb.net is 2hrs
30mins, but does anyone know how many questions there are?

The transcenders have 3x 1hr 30mins exams with 50
questions in each exam, which left me stuck for time.

10-30-2003 02:03 AM

70-305 Exam no. of questions??

They range from 30 - 62 questions depending on the exam. I
have my MCSD .NET so I've taken 5 of their exams. If
you're struggling to finish in 1 1/2 hrs then I would
suggest working on how you attack the questions. Get a
process down for attacking each question. I finished each
exam well within the time frame. I made sure I was well
prepared ahead of time. After the first exam, you will
feel a lot more comfortable with the format and you'll
know what to expect. Don't spend too much time on one
question. If you can't answer it within a minute of
reading the question the mark it and come back to it
later. I had worked with .NET since Beta so that helped
having the real world experience to back it up.

SMG_Ire 10-31-2003 06:24 PM

70-305 Exam no. of questions??

Thanks a lot! If I have 2 and a half hours for 50 or even
60 questions that doesnt worry me so much....