Velocity Reviews

-   -   Information Technologies eBooks - .NET, Java, C#, C++, Oracle, UNIX etc. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43301-information-technologies-ebooks-net-java-c-c-oracle-unix-etc.html)

Nik 10-21-2003 05:30 PM

Information Technologies eBooks - .NET, Java, C#, C++, Oracle, UNIX etc.

We are glad to introduce you our collection of best eBooks covering different
fields of Information Technologies. Totally, our collection includes 1000 books
from different areas of IT: .NET, Java, C#, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, XML, Oracle,
Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, UNIX, Linux, CISCO, TCP/IP etc.
You can purchase the collection only for $60.
If you are interested, visit the following web site:
http://www.best-it-ebooks.com

Kline Sphere 10-21-2003 07:33 PM

Re: Information Technologies eBooks - .NET, Java, C#, C++, Oracle, UNIX etc.

Can I have them for free?

Nik 10-22-2003 07:18 AM

Re: Information Technologies eBooks - .NET, Java, C#, C++, Oracle, UNIX etc.

The collection costs $60. You can easily purchase it. $60 for 1000
eBooks is very little cost.

General Protection Fault 10-22-2003 01:26 PM

Re: Information Technologies eBooks - .NET, Java, C#, C++, Oracle,UNIX etc.

Will you pay my legal fees when I get arrested for buying stolen material?

Nik wrote:

> The collection costs $60. You can easily purchase it. $60 for 1000
> eBooks is very little cost.
>
> Kline Sphere <-> wrote in message news:<pe2bpvk0snf12ue2cg3599dceqfr60ndc8@4ax.com>. ..
>
>>Can I have them for free?
>>
>>On 21 Oct 2003 10:30:41 -0700, sales@best-it-ebooks.com (Nik) wrote:
>>

>>>We are glad to introduce you our collection of best eBooks covering different
>>>fields of Information Technologies. Totally, our collection includes 1000 books

>>>from different areas of IT: .NET, Java, C#, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, XML, Oracle,

>>>Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, UNIX, Linux, CISCO, TCP/IP etc.
>>>You can purchase the collection only for $60.
>>>If you are interested, visit the following web site:
>>>http://www.best-it-ebooks.com

10-22-2003 05:14 PM

Re: Information Technologies eBooks - .NET, Java, C#, C++, Oracle, UNIX etc.

Would you sell it to me for 60 cents, so long as I give you my credit card
number?

news:ac6dcae5.0310210930.128eba99@posting.google.c om...

Kline Sphere 10-22-2003 06:06 PM

Re: Information Technologies eBooks - .NET, Java, C#, C++, Oracle, UNIX etc.

>The collection costs $60. You can easily purchase it. $60 for 1000
>eBooks is very little cost.

Actually, I would be more interested in purchasing any weapons grade
platinum you may have. That is, unless you've already sold it all to
North Korea.

lak 10-24-2003 04:00 AM

Information Technologies eBooks - .NET, Java, C#, C++, Oracle, UNIX etc.

I can give everyone in this forum a link to download all
ebooks in this site for free.Ebooks is not for sale , for
me , it's must free..free....

10-24-2003 03:57 PM

pirated software and books ...

Anyone who would download pirated software and books for free is probably
too lazy to actually use them. In the final analysis, these companies are
problaby not losing any worthwhile customers.

WKidd