Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: MSDN (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43298-re-msdn.html)

General Protection Fault 10-21-2003 04:51 PM

Re: MSDN

Yes, in fact, you even get a telephone and a direct connection to Don Box
and Charles Petzold.

Kline Sphere 10-21-2003 07:30 PM

Re: MSDN

>Yes, in fact, you even get a telephone and a direct connection to Don Box
>and Charles Petzold.

Are any calls charged at a premium rate?

General Protection Fault 10-21-2003 07:35 PM

Re: MSDN

No, it's all free. This is a hypothetical, imaginary world, after all.

Kline Sphere 10-21-2003 08:02 PM

Re: MSDN

>No, it's all free.

Cool!

> This is a hypothetical, imaginary world, after all.

Oh darn it!

Jaime 10-22-2003 02:11 AM

Re: MSDN

I heard you can bring printed out brain dumps as well.

General Protection Fault 10-22-2003 01:29 PM

Re: MSDN

You heard wrong. You can't bring in printed out brain dumps. You have
to work with the ones they give you.

Kline Sphere 10-22-2003 05:51 PM

Re: MSDN

>You heard wrong. You can't bring in printed out brain dumps. You have
>to work with the ones they give you.

Makes sense.

Jaime 10-23-2003 01:30 AM

Re: MSDN

Yeah, I don't know how I confused that, it's probably easier that way, less
things to carry.