Velocity Reviews

-   -   Wrong Entry Point (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43284-wrong-entry-point.html)

Mike 10-17-2003 12:02 AM

Wrong Entry Point

When I try to Play a game on my PC, I get a warning that
comes up and it says "The Procedure Enrty point DdEntry12
could not be located in the dynamic link library
DDRAW.dll" inside the box?

Can you please tell me how to fix this!!!

NHLFLASH@sbcglobal.net

Kline Sphere 10-17-2003 04:36 PM

Re: Wrong Entry Point

Get hold of the correct dll.

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:02:07 -0700, "Mike"