Velocity Reviews

-   -   New to mcsd (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43266-new-to-mcsd.html)

jeyakumar 10-14-2003 03:48 PM

New to mcsd

Pls refer me the Step by Step struct for MCSD..

Regards,

Jeya

10-14-2003 04:11 PM

Re: New to mcsd

To become a MCSD, one must quote the following montra for 30 days and 30
nights while consuming no food or beverage other than expresso coffee:
"performance, maintainability, extensibility, scalability, availability,
deployability, security, accessibility"

One must also pass the certification exams outlined on the following web
page:
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...entsdotnet.asp

WKidd

Kline Sphere 10-14-2003 05:22 PM

Re: New to mcsd

>Pls refer me the Step by Step struct for MCSD..

Anyone fancy producing some pdl describing the 'step by step' approach
to become an mcsd?

If anyone wants to produce a processing spec using Z or some other
formal method, they are more than welcome - posting in html with be
acceptable in this case!

Jay Walters 10-15-2003 03:06 AM

New to mcsd

struct???

public struct MCSD
{
public string mUrl;

public string GetReal()
{
mUrl
= "http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirement
sdotnet.asp";
return mUrl;
}
}

Humanity 10-19-2003 11:55 AM

Re: New to mcsd

LOL!

This newsgroup is a lot of fun :)

Jay Walters 10-19-2003 07:59 PM

Re: New to mcsd

Some of the questions posted here are just too ....
silly. It's hard not to poke fun. :P

Navjot 10-21-2003 12:59 PM

Re: New to mcsd

I suggest to go for a proper training for MCSD fro CTEC .

I'll suggest you to write ctecpune@niit.com.

This is the CTEC Centre of NIIT who conducts training for certification
courses as well as examination . they give original microsoft books.

address:

NIIT Ltd.

kapil Towers, C Wing, 5th floor, Near Sangam Bridge, Dr. Ambedkar Road,
Pune 411001.

Ph: 4012121 / 4020877

This is the Regional Office of NIIt as well.

Navjot