Velocity Reviews

-   -   Are you lucky ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t432596-are-you-lucky.html)

nohaardma@gmail.com 02-08-2007 07:36 PM

Are you lucky ?

Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
Do you ? Luck loves those who try. Try and Check your luck at
www.nohaar.com

John McWilliams 02-08-2007 08:27 PM

Re: Are you lucky ?

nohaardma@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
> Do you ?

The extant phrase, which our spammer has mauled is"

[Dirty Harry] "....you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel
lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

==--\\

john mcwilliams

Roy G 02-09-2007 12:26 AM

No

<nohaardma@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1170963378.915585.201270@a75g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
> Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
> Do you ? Luck loves those who try. Try and Check your luck at

No, we can't be.

If we were we would never have seen this posting.

Roy G

Paul Heslop 02-09-2007 12:34 AM

Re: No

Roy G wrote:

> <nohaardma@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1170963378.915585.201270@a75g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
> > Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
> > Do you ? Luck loves those who try. Try and Check your luck at

> No, we can't be.
>
> If we were we would never have seen this posting.
>
> Roy G

maybe he can have himself or someone else pop up and tell us he's on
topic?
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Neil Ellwood 02-09-2007 08:40 AM

Re: No

Paul Heslop wrote:

> Roy G wrote:

k at

>> No, we can't be.
>>
>> If we were we would never have seen this posting.
>>
>> Roy G

> maybe he can have himself or someone else pop up and tell us he's on
> topic?

That is a drug I have never heard of.
--
Neil
Reverse 'r' and 'a', delete 'l' for email.

Paul Heslop 02-09-2007 08:57 AM

Re: No

Neil Ellwood wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> > Roy G wrote:

> k at
> >>
> >> No, we can't be.
> >>
> >> If we were we would never have seen this posting.
> >>
> >> Roy G

> > maybe he can have himself or someone else pop up and tell us he's on
> > topic?

> That is a drug I have never heard of.
> --
> Neil
> Reverse 'r' and 'a', delete 'l' for email.

does this count? :O)

http://content.answers.com/main/cont...olate_bar).jpg