Velocity Reviews

-   -   January 2007 - The Nikon D80 digital slr is still Nikon's most popular camera (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t431875-january-2007-the-nikon-d80-digital-slr-is-still-nikons-most-popular-camera.html)

george@dpmac.com 01-08-2007 08:54 AM

January 2007 - The Nikon D80 digital slr is still Nikon's most popular camera

It will be interesting to see what happens as we go further into the
new year, but currently the Nikon D80 dslr is the most popular Nikon
camera on my website. Looking around the web I see the same scenario
playing out at numerous other digital camera websites. The over all
dslr leader is still the Canon Digital Rebel DXi, but the next most
popular dslr is the Nikon D80.

Read the rest of this entry http://dpmac.com/blog/?p=7

http://dpmac.com/blog/

George

mark.thomas.7@gmail.com 01-08-2007 10:06 AM

Re: January 2007 - The Nikon D80 digital slr is still Nikon's most popular camera

Hi, George. In future, mind prefixing these messages with the magic
word?

SPAM

Put it at the beginning of the subject and also as the first word of
the message.

Thanks for your cooperation!

By the way, I was bored and visited your site, and it's crap, even for
a blog. (What a surprise.) And why don't you plug 'LuckyStiffAsia'
anymore?