Velocity Reviews

-   -   We dont give only job... We give you the Job Satisfaction....... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t431737-we-dont-give-only-job-we-give-you-the-job-satisfaction.html)

Anuj 01-02-2007 06:35 PM

We dont give only job... We give you the Job Satisfaction.......

Hi,
This is Anuj.
We are looking for QA Leads, Solution Developer, Kernel
Driver and Senior S/w Developer for one of our client here in
Hyderabad.

PLEASE NOTE THAT EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE MUST BE IN RELEVENT SKILLS
AND PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME WITH THE SUBJECT LINE FOR WHICH POSITION
YOU ARE APPLYING.......

OTHERWISE IT WONT BE CONSIDERED............

here are the opening details:

Position Name: QA Leads

Experience: 5 - 9 years.

Education: BE (ECE, COMP SC)

These people will be responsible for conducting the daily testing
activities including

·Good understanding and experience for conceiving and managing
testing life cycles
·Ability to develop testing strategies for [Must]
oBlack Box testing [Must]
oRegression testing [Must]
oCompatibility testing [Must]
oPerformance testing
oUsability testing
·Ability to develop Test Plans and Test cases [Must]
·Ability to develop test scripts and experience with testing tools
would be added advantage [Desirable]
·Ability to do test management from release based product development
perspective
·should be from product development background
·Well conversant with build and software configuration tools
·Ability conceive, implement and execute test cases
·Storage background is desirable

__________________________________________________ _________________________*________________________ __________________________________

Position Name: Solution Developers - QA

Experience: 3-9 years

Education: BE (ECE, COMP SC)

Required Skills:

Application knowledge:

Backup, replication and disaster recovery implementation of below
application.
SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 8i/9i/19g, Oracle RAC, Exchange
5.5/2000/2003, DB2

Domain knowledge

CDP, Replication (Software/Hardware), Disaster Recovery concepts,
Backup software's ( Veritas, Leagato, Tivoli, StorageTek, HP)

Operating Systems

Windows, Linux (Redhat/suse), UNIX (Solaris, HPUX, AIX), VmWare

Experience: 3-7 years. Minimum BE (ECE, COMP SC)

Position Name: UNIX Kernel/Driver Programmers

Prior experience in designing and implementing kernel and application
mode drivers in any of the operating systems: HP-UX, Solaris, AIX and
Linux.

·Experience in implementing HP-UX, Solaris, AIX and Linux Drivers
·Good understanding of Storage Subsystems
·Good C/C++ skill [Must]
·Strong Object Orientation Skills
·Good understanding of Data Structures
·Preferably from product development background
·Storage background is desirable

__________________________________________________ _________________________*________________________ __________________________________

..

Position Name: Senior C++ developers

Experience: 7+ Years

Education: BE (ECE, COMP SC)

Job Description:
Understanding of various operating systems API's. (ioctls, shared
memory, memory, I/O subsystem calls, I/O subsystem calls, block and
character I/O, Volume Manager, FS design, performance testing etc.)

Required Skills
Strong Experience in above areas
Good C/C++ skill is a must
Network Programming
Well Conversant with various Operating Systems
Well conversant with build and software configuration tools
Ability conceive, implement and execute test cases
Good Documentation Skills
Preferably from product development background
Strong orientation towards software engineering principles, best
practices, methodologies, standards, modeling, tools etc.
Good people and communication skills are must
Should be innovator and self-driven by nature

If you have the skills for any of the position, Send me your updated CV

at a...@shikshaplanet.com

I am looking forward your mail.....

Reference of your friends and collegues are also welcome...

regards
Anuj Bhatia
a...@shikshaplanet.com