Velocity Reviews

-   -   Which exam should I take first? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43149-which-exam-should-i-take-first.html)

Justin 09-30-2003 07:15 PM

Which exam should I take first?

I am trying to get a game plan together. For example,what
exams should I take before the next. Any recommendations?

Jaime 09-30-2003 07:57 PM

Which exam should I take first?

Well what do you know the most about, that has a lot to do
with the order.

Ben Guterson [MSFT] 09-30-2003 11:12 PM

Which exam should I take first?

Have you taken a look at the MS MCSD site? That would be
a good place for you to investigate your options. Please
go here
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

Best regards,

Ben Guterson [MSFT]

This posting provided AS IS with no warranties, and
confers no rights.

Hassan anwr 10-06-2003 01:17 AM

Re: Which exam should I take first?

‏‏تم كتابة Justin <jpt007@email.com> في أخبار