Velocity Reviews

-   -   What is optimal sequence for completing MCSD .NET exams? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43147-what-is-optimal-sequence-for-completing-mcsd-net-exams.html)

Fred Z 09-30-2003 04:34 PM

What is optimal sequence for completing MCSD .NET exams?

Carlo,

Thanks.

Just curious; how long did it take you start to finish for
MCSD. Did you do classroom training or mostly self-study?

What is your current focus (what are you doing)?

Fred Z

Carlo 10-01-2003 06:40 AM

What is optimal sequence for completing MCSD .NET exams?

Last November I had classroom training (5 days) for web
development (ASP.NET), but I actually decided to gain
MCSD certification at the beginning of this year. I
passed my first exam in March, and my last just one week
ago, at the end of September.
Reading the post of James Norman, who also answered your
question, I found a lot of concepts learned in ASP.NET,
even in Windows Form (such as data access, just to name
one).
Excluding the first classroom training for ASP.NET, I
self-studied for the remaining exams.
Currently I work as a developer (both web and windows) in
a Company in the north of Italy, we provide computer
services to banking institutions.

Carlo