Velocity Reviews

-   -   I want to chat with you! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t431452-i-want-to-chat-with-you.html)

sarahje00 12-24-2006 05:41 AM

I want to chat with you!

Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
and have many in common. Let's chat there.
http://geocities.com/ooxidk/

Ken Lucke 12-24-2006 05:58 AM

Re: I want to chat with you!

In article <1166938905.713586.125100@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups .com>,
sarahje00 <sarahje004@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
> and have many in common. Let's chat there.
> http://geocities.com/ooxidk/

Wow - must be almost like Santa Claus (who can get around so well) -
she lives in ALL the same cities as ALL of us here to whom her post was
so warmly and personally addressed!

(sorry, I don't normally reply to blatant spam, but that one was just
too sr00pid to pass up)

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios 12-24-2006 02:58 PM

Re: I want to chat with you!

? "Ken Lucke" <ken@glass-stones.com> ?????? ??? ??????
> In article <1166938905.713586.125100@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups .com>,
> sarahje00 <sarahje004@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
> > and have many in common. Let's chat there.
> > http://geocities.com/ooxidk/
> >

> Wow - must be almost like Santa Claus (who can get around so well) -
> she lives in ALL the same cities as ALL of us here to whom her post was
> so warmly and personally addressed!

Yeah-you didn't know, scammers are ubiquitous.Why should we chat there, and
not in somewhere neutral place, like a cafe?

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

Roy G 12-24-2006 03:21 PM

Re: I want to chat with you!

"sarahje00" <sarahje004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1166938905.713586.125100@h40g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
> Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
> and have many in common. Let's chat there.
> http://geocities.com/ooxidk/

If you want to chat just 'phone me anytime.

Don't reverse the charges.

Roy G

Doug Robbins 12-24-2006 04:09 PM

Re: I want to chat with you!