Velocity Reviews

-   -   Buskers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t431418-buskers.html)

Just Another Digital Fan 12-22-2006 10:42 PM

Buskers

Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
of Bath, UK today.

http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg

MrB 12-22-2006 10:48 PM

Re: Buskers

Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?

news:1166827334.634587.170650@a3g2000cwd.googlegro ups.com...

Just Another Residents Fan 12-22-2006 10:57 PM

Re: Buskers

MrB wrote:
> Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?

Look carefully, it is another keyboard!

Fred 12-22-2006 11:08 PM

Re: Stench

Shame you didn't stay at home and take a Bath you stinking ****er.

Fred 12-22-2006 11:10 PM

Re: Buskers

"MrB" <brooksroREMOVEALLCAPS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:XYedneD_j6gm_RHYnZ2dnUVZ_ruknZ2d@adelphia.com ...
> Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?

Probably tiley's dick?

Rick 12-22-2006 11:27 PM

Re: Buskers

Bath is a very nice place to visit.

The homeless guys/gal(s) selling the Big Issue are actually decent people
too, despite their visual appearance. Give them a break and buy their mag.
Maybe talk to them too and find out their background. You will find that
they are very interesting people to talk to.

Fred 12-23-2006 12:16 AM

Re: Buskers

"Rick" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Bath is a very nice place to visit.
>
> The homeless guys/gal(s) selling the Big Issue are actually decent people
> too,

Define Decent?

>despite their visual appearance. Give them a break and buy their mag.

And then they can buy a can of Special brew.

> Maybe talk to them too and find out their background.

Normally they come from a decent background and are just too idle to work

>You will find that
> they are very interesting people to talk to.

*******s they are just idle ****ers who can't be arsed to comform, you can
badge it how you like .

Just Another Residents Fan 12-23-2006 09:37 AM

Re: Buskers

You are a demented bitter old fat **** Edwin. Go sniff some more glue

Leigh Taylor 12-23-2006 09:50 AM

Re: Buskers

Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
> Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
> of Bath, UK today.
>
> http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg

That's a truly awful photograph.

Just Another Digital Fan 12-23-2006 09:52 AM

Re: Buskers

Leigh Taylor wrote:
> Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
> > Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
> > of Bath, UK today.
> >
> > http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg

> That's a truly awful photograph.

I look forward to seeing some of your work.