Velocity Reviews

-   -   c875 comments (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t431375-c875-comments.html)

hfs2 12-21-2006 01:20 AM

c875 comments

Kodak C875. I'm ready to purchase one. I like the Kodaks and no one
is ever going
to build the camera I really want... so, from owners only, what do you
think of this
camera?

Thanks

John Turco 12-24-2006 04:38 AM

Re: c875 comments

hfs2 wrote:

> Kodak C875. I'm ready to purchase one. I like the Kodaks and no one
> is ever going
> to build the camera I really want... so, from owners only, what do you
> think of this
> camera?
>
> Thanks

Hello,

I, myself, don't own a C875, but it appears to be quite a bargain. The
absence of an optical viewfinder is its only glaring weakness (no pun
intended), in my opinion.

Cordially,
John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>