Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fuji Finepix no-faults % ratio... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t431362-fuji-finepix-no-faults-ratio.html)

kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com 12-20-2006 05:50 AM

Fuji Finepix no-faults % ratio...

Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:

20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
data).

http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41

K202

Stewy 12-20-2006 12:08 PM

Re: Fuji Finepix no-faults % ratio...

In article <1166593811.900650.130830@i12g2000cwa.googlegroups .com>,
"kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com" <auscars@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
>
> 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
> Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
> data).
>
> http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41

I did notice these was no suggestions about blurred photos and the
autofocus setting being unsuitable. This is the biggest complaint I have
about the S7000. The autofocus is aggressive and often doesn't work
properly - it won't focus on infinity.

John Turco 12-23-2006 05:04 AM

"kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com" wrote:

> Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
>
> 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
> Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
> data).
>
> http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41
>
> K202

Hello, K202:

Oh, so, you're an Aussie, eh? You Fuji-lovin', Kodak-bashin' bum,
you! <g>

Cordially,
John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>

What the hell is a "Seppo," anyway? Is it Australian, for "American?"

kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com 12-23-2006 07:34 AM

John Turco wrote:
> "kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com" wrote:
> >
> > Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
> >
> > 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
> > Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
> > data).
> >
> > http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41
> >
> > K202

> Hello, K202:
>
> Oh, so, you're an Aussie, eh?

Indeed!

You Fuji-lovin', Kodak-bashin' bum,
> you! <g>

Kodak is very ok, they just need a bit of a prod and need to pull its
finger out.I use the Kodak print machines for the digital printing, the
simplest and best.

I dont "luv" Fuji, i would place Canon above them

> Cordially,
> John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>
>

> What the hell is a "Seppo," anyway? Is it Australian, for "American?"

Yes...

In Australia we do word-association, i know dont ask its wierd, "like
pass the horse" = sauce, "give us a capt. cook" = look.

U wont like this but "septic tank" = yank, but now its morphed into
"seppo" = just short for septic-tank.

A American-Car is a seppomobile, or in the old days "yank tank"

We are a weird lot are we not?...:-)

Merry Xmas to all you Seppo's :-)

ASAAR 12-23-2006 08:43 AM

On 22 Dec 2006 23:34:11 -0800, kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com wrote:

> We are a weird lot are we not?...:-)
>
> Merry Xmas to all you Seppo's :-)

I suppose.
MX2U2. :)

Ron Hunter 12-23-2006 09:07 AM

Re: Fuji Finepix no-faults % ratio...

kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com wrote:
> John Turco wrote:
>> "kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com" wrote:
>>> Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
>>>
>>> 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
>>> Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
>>> data).
>>>
>>> http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41
>>>
>>> K202

>> Hello, K202:
>>
>> Oh, so, you're an Aussie, eh?

> Indeed!
>
> You Fuji-lovin', Kodak-bashin' bum,
>> you! <g>

> Kodak is very ok, they just need a bit of a prod and need to pull its
> finger out.I use the Kodak print machines for the digital printing, the
> simplest and best.
>
> I dont "luv" Fuji, i would place Canon above them
>
>> Cordially,
>> John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>
>>

>> What the hell is a "Seppo," anyway? Is it Australian, for "American?"

> Yes...
>
> In Australia we do word-association, i know dont ask its wierd, "like
> pass the horse" = sauce, "give us a capt. cook" = look.
>
> U wont like this but "septic tank" = yank, but now its morphed into
> "seppo" = just short for septic-tank.
>
> A American-Car is a seppomobile, or in the old days "yank tank"
>
> We are a weird lot are we not?...:-)
>
> Merry Xmas to all you Seppo's :-)

Sounds just a bit derogatory to me. So far, I have never met an Aussie
I didn't like, but the next one might be the one. Especially if he
should use that word to me. Of course being from Texas, the word 'Yank'
is equally as derogatory, or maybe moreso.
I find it amusing that people from England find understanding Aussie
slang even more difficult than those of us from the US.

keyboard 12-24-2006 01:18 AM

Stewy wrote:
> In article <1166593811.900650.130830@i12g2000cwa.googlegroups .com>,
> "kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com" <auscars@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
> >
> > 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
> > Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
> > data).
> >
> > http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41
> >

> I did notice these was no suggestions about blurred photos and the
> autofocus setting being unsuitable. This is the biggest complaint I have
> about the S7000. The autofocus is aggressive and often doesn't work
> properly - it won't focus on infinity.

For wedding photography I have found the FUJI V10 excellent because of
low light capability and ASA 1600 rating. I just purchased the newer
Fuji F30 which is rated 3200 ASA and takes incredible stills at night
withourt a flash, also very nice movies in dark indoor settings.
ignore line:(delta epsilon beta sigma drdach jeffrey dach dask dalk
jeff dach quark quirk)

jeffrey dach

J. Clarke 12-24-2006 02:30 AM

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:18:15 -0800, keyboard wrote:

> Stewy wrote:
>> In article <1166593811.900650.130830@i12g2000cwa.googlegroups .com>,
>> "kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com" <auscars@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
>> >
>> > 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
>> > Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
>> > data).
>> >
>> > http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41
>> >

>> I did notice these was no suggestions about blurred photos and the
>> autofocus setting being unsuitable. This is the biggest complaint I have
>> about the S7000. The autofocus is aggressive and often doesn't work
>> properly - it won't focus on infinity.

> For wedding photography I have found the FUJI V10 excellent because of
> low light capability and ASA 1600 rating. I just purchased the newer
> Fuji F30 which is rated 3200 ASA and takes incredible stills at night
> withourt a flash, also very nice movies in dark indoor settings.
> ignore line:(delta epsilon beta sigma drdach jeffrey dach dask dalk
> jeff dach quark quirk)

Since you've repeated this post three times, on threads which are
unrelated to its content, it is clear that you are a wanker.

<plonk>

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

John Turco 12-24-2006 04:40 AM

Re: Fuji Finepix no-faults % ratio...

"kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com" wrote:

<edited, for brevity>

> You Fuji-lovin', Kodak-bashin' bum,
> > you! <g>

> Kodak is very ok, they just need a bit of a prod and need to pull its
> finger out.I use the Kodak print machines for the digital printing, the
> simplest and best.
>
> I dont "luv" Fuji, i would place Canon above them
>
> > Cordially,
> > John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>
> >

> > What the hell is a "Seppo," anyway? Is it Australian, for "American?"

> Yes...
>
> In Australia we do word-association, i know dont ask its wierd, "like
> pass the horse" = sauce, "give us a capt. cook" = look.
>
> U wont like this but "septic tank" = yank, but now its morphed into
> "seppo" = just short for septic-tank.
>
> A American-Car is a seppomobile, or in the old days "yank tank"
>
> We are a weird lot are we not?...:-)
>
> Merry Xmas to all you Seppo's :-)

Hello, K202:

Isn't that the same as "Cockney rhyming slang," actually?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to all you kangaroo jockeys,
too! :-J