Velocity Reviews

-   -   Delkin, Lenmar, Sakar, or Mizco (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t431026-delkin-lenmar-sakar-or-mizco.html)

tomcas 12-05-2006 01:05 AM

Delkin, Lenmar, Sakar, or Mizco

Who makes the best aftermarket lithium replacement batteries for Olympus
digital cameras? Delkin, Lenmar, Sakar (Digital Concepts), Mizco
(Digipower), or other? I'm looking for a replacement for an Olympus
Stylus 720SW (LI-40 or LI-42). I'd appreciate any experiences, good or
bad, with these or other generic brands. TIA
Tom

UKR 12-05-2006 01:22 AM

Re: Delkin, Lenmar, Sakar, or Mizco

Cant be specific here but I have had excellent results on batteries and
other accessories from suppliers in mainland PRC or Hongkong via Ebay.