Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Is a Firewall/Wireless Solution? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4308-re-is-a-firewall-wireless-solution.html)

Jack 08-31-2004 09:31 PM

Re: Is a Firewall/Wireless Solution?

Hi

If the Wireless is working while Firewall is off, Leave it Alone.

Wireless is just a replacement to wire, and it is not related to the
Firewall.

If the Firewall is not configured correctly or the TCP/IP part of the
Network is already partially trashed the Firewall interfere with LAN's
TCP/IP traffic.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Curtis Hendricks" <CurtisHendricks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C174225E-F037-402D-AF6B-A6FCD0227147@microsoft.com...