Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Notebook PC market research questionnaire (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43059-re-notebook-pc-market-research-questionnaire.html)

Gary - US 09-21-2003 01:41 AM

Re: Notebook PC market research questionnaire

Uh....screw that.

--
Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** STUPID DOG !! **
"J.Xue" <ecq02jx@sheffield.ac.uk> wrote in message

Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university
of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of International
Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I
would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.

Please find attachment file notebook.htm for questionnaire.

If the attachment cannot be opened, could you please visit
http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm

Thank you very much for help.

Jiasheng Xue