Velocity Reviews

-   -   Digital IXUS 750 biggest SD card? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430551-digital-ixus-750-biggest-sd-card.html)

Simon Finnigan 11-15-2006 12:41 PM

Digital IXUS 750 biggest SD card?

Hi all,
just after some help really. Does anyone know what the biggest SD card the
Canon digital Ixus 750 camera can take? I`m very tempted by a 2 gig card,
but don`t want to buy one and find out that it doesn`t work.

Any helkp will be much appreciated!

--
Items on ebay:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZscousesifinQQhtZ-1

iws 11-15-2006 08:47 PM

Re: Digital IXUS 750 biggest SD card?

"Simon Finnigan" <SimonFinnigan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> just after some help really. Does anyone know what the biggest SD card

the
> Canon digital Ixus 750 camera can take? I`m very tempted by a 2 gig card,
> but don`t want to buy one and find out that it doesn`t work.
>
> Any helkp will be much appreciated!
>
> --
> Items on ebay:
> http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZscousesifinQQhtZ-1

According to this chart, it can take a 4GB card
http://www.patriotmem.com/support/flashCompatp.jsp

Simon Finnigan 11-16-2006 12:22 AM

iws wrote:
> "Simon Finnigan" <SimonFinnigan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>> just after some help really. Does anyone know what the biggest SD
>> card the Canon digital Ixus 750 camera can take? I`m very tempted
>> by a 2 gig card, but don`t want to buy one and find out that it
>> doesn`t work.
>>
>> Any helkp will be much appreciated!
>>
>> --
>> Items on ebay:
>> http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZscousesifinQQhtZ-1
>>

> According to this chart, it can take a 4GB card
> http://www.patriotmem.com/support/flashCompatp.jsp

Brilliant, thank you very much for your help!