Velocity Reviews

-   -   p880 firmware upgrade 1.02, date? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430507-p880-firmware-upgrade-1-02-date.html)

hfs2 11-13-2006 09:41 PM

p880 firmware upgrade 1.02, date?

I've been reading about the 880 and it's problems. There was mention
that a
firmware upgrade was in the works to address this or that. There's no
date
associated with the firmware upgrade available at Kodak. Does anyone
know
it?

This firmware version provides the following improvements:

Reduced Shutter button lag for better picture taking performance.
Improved Auto Focus.
Improved Auto Exposure performance.
On camera red-eye reduction in review mode

which seems to address the issues I saw. But what's the date of..?

Ron Baird 11-14-2006 09:18 PM

Re: p880 firmware upgrade 1.02, date?

Hey HFS2,

If I recall the time that update was released was around April or May. In
that general reference. If you have not updated, you should give it a try.
Let me know if you have continuing questions.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

news:1163454064.865261.27830@k70g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...