Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-100 - VS 6.0 Architecture (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t43048-70-100-vs-6-0-architecture.html)

Ranjit 09-19-2003 08:29 PM

70-100 - VS 6.0 Architecture

I visited Microsoft.com & navigated my way here. I was
not made aware that this forum was in any way restricted?

Jim Parker 09-19-2003 09:33 PM

Re: 70-100 - VS 6.0 Architecture

It isn't restricted.

<humor>
I think the only requirement for posting here is that your first post has to
be something like,

"i wish to know to recognise is MCSD when it comes to software engineering."

or maybe...

"I to take MCSD am wanting to write papers how to write papers I study?"

</humor>

JD.

Ranjit 09-19-2003 09:46 PM

Re: 70-100 - VS 6.0 Architecture

Nice one Jim :-)
Things can get v dry :-(

Going back to my original q's...........????

All help gratefully rec'd.

Best,
Ranjit

Jim Parker 09-19-2003 10:01 PM

Re: 70-100 - VS 6.0 Architecture

I thought the question was whether this was restricted or not, didn't
realize that the forwarded question was the question being asked.....

It has been about 3 years since I took 70-100, but according to my notes ...
each case study had a varying time limit; 25 to 50 minutes, but time saved
on one part isn't added to the next...and there were 5-6 case studies.

Of course, it could have changed in 3 years or my notes might be failing
before my memory.

Ranjit 09-19-2003 10:11 PM

Re: 70-100 - VS 6.0 Architecture

Thanks Jim.

Anyone else with a point of view on the format of the 70-
100 exam? Else, thanks all for your thoughts.

I also post my feedback onto this question stream once
I've sat the paper.

Best,
Ranjit

Helen of Troy 09-22-2003 03:37 AM

Re: 70-100 - VS 6.0 Architecture

Your first post should be:

*I knows sonme real great brain dump sites. I am real horny and if U
email me I get them to U k?*

---
Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1022696.html
Helen of Troy

Helen of Troy's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...&userid=173331

Bman 09-24-2003 06:02 AM

Re: 70-100 - VS 6.0 Architecture

I took the exam last month and it was the hardest of all
the Studio 6 MSCD track for me anyways. The test is broken
up into case sections and if my memory serves me correctly
it was something like a 3 hour test! I wish I could
remember if the time kept running or not during the
reading but I want to say that it did but they give you
plenty of time to complete the exam. Hope I haven't
confused you! Just trying to help...
Brent, MCSD

Ranjit 09-24-2003 10:13 AM

Re: 70-100 - VS 6.0 Architecture

Thanks for your thoughts Brent.
Hopefully I'll have some good news to report in Monday
29th :-)