Velocity Reviews

-   -   HP D7160 printer (may be OT) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430452-hp-d7160-printer-may-be-ot.html)

DAVE PRICE 11-11-2006 03:42 PM

HP D7160 printer (may be OT)

Hi all
Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above

Kind regards
DAVE
Bristol UK
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/

sid 11-12-2006 09:10 AM

Re: HP D7160 printer (may be OT)

DAVE PRICE wrote:

> Hi all
> Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
> Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above
>
> Kind regards
> DAVE
> Bristol UK
> http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/

For what its worth, I bought one of these about a fortnight ago, for the
price of just less than 100 it is very pleasing. Print quality is just
fine.
PCworld (spit) over at Cribs Causway had them on special offer ;)

--
sid
RLU 300284

DAVE PRICE 11-12-2006 10:46 AM

Re: HP D7160 printer (may be OT)

"sid" <sidshouse@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:5yB5h.51241$r61.27121@text.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
> DAVE PRICE wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>> Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
>> Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above
>>
>> Kind regards
>> DAVE
>> Bristol UK
>> http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/

> For what its worth, I bought one of these about a fortnight ago, for the
> price of just less than 100 it is very pleasing. Print quality is just
> fine.
> PCworld (spit) over at Cribs Causway had them on special offer ;)

Thanks Sid

Its also sold by STAPLES at 99.99
Will get one Tuesday.

Regards
DAVE

John Turco 11-13-2006 03:33 AM

Re: HP D7160 printer (may be OT)

DAVE PRICE wrote:

> Hi all
> Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
> Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above
>
> Kind regards
> DAVE
> Bristol UK
> http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/

Hello, Dave:

Here's an even better place to post your query:

Good luck!

Cordially,
John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>

DAVE PRICE 11-13-2006 06:25 PM

Re: HP D7160 printer (may be OT)

"John Turco" <jtur@concentric.net> wrote in message
> DAVE PRICE wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>> Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
>> Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above
>>
>> Kind regards
>> DAVE
>> Bristol UK
>> http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/

> Hello, Dave:
>
> Here's an even better place to post your query:

> Good luck!
>

> Cordially,
> John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>

Thanks John

John Turco 11-14-2006 07:06 AM

Re: HP D7160 printer (may be OT)

DAVE PRICE wrote:

> "John Turco" <jtur@concentric.net> wrote in message
> > DAVE PRICE wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi all
> >> Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
> >> Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above
> >>
> >> Kind regards
> >> DAVE
> >> Bristol UK
> >> http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/

> > Hello, Dave:
> >
> > Here's an even better place to post your query:

> > Good luck!
> >

> > Cordially,
> > John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>

> Thanks John

Hello, Dave:

Happy to be of help. By the way, you may like to change to a
lower-case "Dave Price," as "DAVE PRICE" could be viewed as a
"violation" of Netiquette rules (it looks as if you're "shouting").

Wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org> has an article on Netiquette
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette>, if you want further
information.