Velocity Reviews

-   -   Why Dubai is one of the most photogenic city in the world (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430442-why-dubai-is-one-of-the-most-photogenic-city-in-the-world.html)

Stella 11-11-2006 02:31 AM

Why Dubai is one of the most photogenic city in the world

Dubai is one of the fastest growing cities in the world.The quality of
life is very good and it offers a cosmopolitan image evenafter being
situated in Middleeast.Know more about Dubai :
http://www.dubai-cityofjoy.blogspot.com

Fred Lebow 11-11-2006 04:09 AM

Re: Why Dubai is one of the most photogenic city in the world

I would not move there!

--
Fred

news:1163212270.857022.103450@f16g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...

Dog Fart 11-11-2006 09:11 AM

Re: Why Dubai is one of the most photogenic city in the world

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:31:10 -0800, "Stella"
<rajeshsharma7778@rediffmail.com> (allegedly) wrote in
1163212270.857022.103450@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups. com:-

> it offers a cosmopolitan image evenafter being
> situated in Middleeast

You said it all. Only desperates would live there amongst all the tea
towel heads.

Graham Fountain 11-11-2006 11:02 AM

Dog Fart wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:31:10 -0800, "Stella"
> <rajeshsharma7778@rediffmail.com> (allegedly) wrote in
> 1163212270.857022.103450@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups. com:-
>
>> it offers a cosmopolitan image evenafter being
>> situated in Middleeast

> You said it all. Only desperates would live there amongst all the tea
> towel heads.

They aren't towels at all. I am shocked that you would use such a
politically incorrect term as towel heads. They are in fact a small
sheet, so from now on you should refer to them as little sheet heads.