Velocity Reviews

-   -   c875 power adapter (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430416-c875-power-adapter.html)

hfs2 11-10-2006 01:44 AM

c875 power adapter

I wish I had the schmatic....

Does anyone know how tight the voltage requirement for the DC power
port
is on Kodak C875?

I'd like to power with it aux battery pack taped on my tripod. I see
no reason
why it shouldn't work.

Ron Baird 11-14-2006 09:41 PM

Re: c875 power adapter

Hey HFS,

They are pretty tight.

Rather than jerry rig a power supply as you note, why not obtain 2 or 3
battery packs and make sure they are fully charged. You can then simply
trade out the packs as needed and recharge them overnight or when you are
not shooting. I should be faster and easier.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

news:1163123041.679079.232660@f16g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...